In an email sent out at 3:30 am, the Barack Obama campaign announced that it had picked Joe Biden to run as Barack Obama’s Vice PResident.
- He’s been known to put his foot in his mouth on occasion.
- He was accused of plagiarism back in the 1980s.
- His middle name is Robinette. (Seriously, Robinette.)
- He’s been involved in American foreign policy for twenty years.
- He captured Rudy Guiliani’s essence better than anyone when he said, “Rudy Giuliani — there’s only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, a verb, and 9/11.”
- He will attack McCain relentlessly.
- He’s a Catholic (and Catholics are a key swing group.)
- He’s old, with all the wisdom of being old.